Sprint • Ogden, UT

This summer I developed a new passion for cycling.  I've always enjoyed mountain biking, and I rode a bike nearly every day for two years when I lived in Belgium and The Netherlands.  But it wasn't until this year that I finally bought a road bike and now I'm addicted.  The end of summer is so bitter sweet this year.  I usually can't wait for the snow to start falling and the ski resorts to open so that I can go snowboarding.  But the cooler temperatures and shorter days means that the season for cycling is coming to and end for this year.  I took this image at a criterium race in Ogden. I love the expression on the rider's face of sheer determination. To me this image really embodies the intensity, passion, and focus that I feel and experience when I'm racing.



No comments:

Post a Comment